Cash Flow finance suits lots of businesses looking for more than just an overdraft including all types of organisations such as manufacturers, wholesalers, transport firms, employment agencies and business services providers.
There are two types of Cash Flow Finance:-
Factoring is a financial transaction and a type of debtor finance in which a business sells its accounts receivable (i.e.,invoices) to a third party (called a factor) at a discount. A business will sometimes factor its receivable assets to meet its present and immediate cash needs.
- Has Full credit control and sales ledger management
- Relevant, timely letters and statements to customers
- Provides up to 90% cash injection into business control
- Have a Disclosed or confidential credit control function
- Efficient – spend more time running your business instead of chasing payments
With Invoice Discounting you retain control of your sales ledger and credit control.
- Receives up to 90% advance of invoice value
- Retain control of your Sales Ledger
- Invoices financed can be domestic or export sales
- Typically a confidential facility or can be disclosed where the funder requires greater visibility