We are able to fund all types of hard and soft assets, whether it is a car, van, coach, commercial vehicle, plant and machinery, materials handling and construction, agricultural, catering, medical and dental, recycling plant , garage, technology and office, renewable energy, oil and gas and aviation and marine equipment, asset finance is the perfect solution for assisting your company’s cash flow.
Our funding options include Hire Purchase, Contract Hire, Finance Lease, Operating Lease, Unsecured Commercial Loans and Project Finance. We work with the widest portfolio of Funders in the UK Market, over 85 Lenders, to find the best finance terms for you and your business.
We can also refinance your existing assets and make your assets work harder for you, and use them to raise additional cash for your working capital requirements. We have a number of funders who specialise in providing refinance packages.
Dean Horner is an agent of Anglo Scottish Asset Finance Ltd who is a licensed credit broker authorized and regulated by the financial Conduct Authority (FRN629574).
Hire Purchase or Lease Purchase
Hire Purchase or Lease Purchase agreements generally last between 12 and 72 months. They involve you paying an initial deposit or a certain number of rentals in advance as a deposit plus fixed monthly installments over the agreed finance term, after which the asset or assets become yours at the end of the finance agreement. The funding is shown on your balance sheet.
Hire Purchase Benefits
- Total control – the asset is yours at the end of the finance agreement
- Total Flexibility in your repayments – makes for easy budgeting
- Fixed Repayment options- tailored and structured to meet your cash flow requirements
- Tax advantages – you can claim writing-down allowances while repayment interest may be offset against profits.
A Finance Lease is a way of providing finance – effectively a leasing company (the lessor or owner) buys the asset for the user (usually called the hirer or lessee) and rents it to them for an agreed period.
A Finance Lease is suitable for businesses of all sizes and all types of assets and is on your balance sheet. At the end of the finance term you can sell the asset on behalf of the funder where you retain most of the sale proceeds or you can keep the asset by paying a small nominal annual secondary rental.
Finance Lease Benefits
- Avoids a large capital outlay
- Preserves your existing credit lines
- Makes your budgeting easier
- Tax advantages – VAT is payable on the rentals, not the purchase price, while payments can normally be offset against taxable profit, reducing your tax liability (special rules apply to cars). Writing down allowances are claimed by the lessor however the cost saving is passed on to the lessee by a reduction in the monthly rentals.
- Preserves your working capital spreading the cost over a number of years to meet your cash flow requirements
- Allow the asset to save money for you whilst you pay for it
Sale and Leaseback and Sale Hire Purchase Back
With sale and leaseback, or sale and hire purchase back you can immediately free the capital tied up in your asset or assets. You get cash injected straight into your company’s reserves.
Sale and leaseback benefits
- Increased company reserves – the cash released through our purchase goes directly into your business
- Fixed monthly payments – simplify your budgeting
We are able to structure complex Project Finance transactions in Renewable Energy and Oil and Gas Market Sector.